Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Love & Frienship =?

Chapter 5: the KISS and Question...

--- After the movie ---
Devon: come on I wanna show you my favorite place… (Takes Paige’s hand and starts walking down the road)
Paige: Devon…people are looking…
Devon: so?
(After a while they find themselves at a playground)
Paige: the playground?
Devon: yeah…I love seeing little kids playing…they always look happy….
Paige: (sits on the swing) it’s like they have no other emotion…
Devon: (sits on the swing beside her) yup…and um…Paige?
Paige: (looks over at Devon) yeah? (Smiles)Devon: well…um…could…I um…well…
Paige: yes?
Devon: could I kiss you? I mean I don’t have to if you don’t want me t-(Paige cuts him off)
Paige: (she leans in and gives him a light kiss on the lips then pulls away and blushes)
Devon: (Blushes) uh…um…
Paige: you know…I never thought of you as a guy who gets nervous…
Devon: well I’m on a date with a beautiful girl who happens to make me speechless when she’s near…
Paige: that’s sweet of you…
Devon: I should take you home… (Gets up and takes Paige’s hand)
Paige: yeah it’s getting pretty late…
(They walk back to Devon’s car and he drives her back to her house)
Devon: (opens her door and lead her up the stairs to the front door) so…
Paige: (leans against the wall near the door) this is it…thanks for the movie… (Smiles)
Devon: I was supposed to do this earlier but I got nervous…so here it goes… (He leans his arm against the wall beside her and then leans in and kisses her)
(They kiss for a while longer then the two pull away)
Paige: night Devon… (Kisses his cheek then goes inside smiling)
Devon: wow… (Gets in his car and drives home with a goofy love sick smile on)
----At the Jonas house ----
Joe: (barges into Nick’s room) have you asked her out yet?
Nick: (falls of his chair from shock) JOE!! (Gets up from the floor) and who are you talking about?
Joe: Evangeline! Duh!
Nick: no why would I?
Joe: dude it’s obvious you like her…
Nick: (sits back down on his chair) she doesn’t like me that way…
Joe: and how are you so sure that she doesn’t like you?
Nick: she distances herself from me…like I’m some kind of sick person and she doesn’t wanna get the sickness…
Joe: you mean like how Edward is at Bella in Twilight?
Nick: Exactly!
Joe: maybe she’s a vampire! Like you could be Bella and she’s Edward…woah!!
Nick: (thumps Joe forehead) Joe!! I’m serious…
Joe: (has a pained expression) oww...Sorry…but she agreed to the concert thing…
Nick: yeah but she knows she’ll be with friends…
Joe: then ask her out after the concert…I bet you she’ll say yes…
Nick: (grasp Joe’s shoulder) you know what I think I will ask her out! Thanks Joe!

Joe: (puts a hand on his shoulder) what did the shoulder do to you?! Whatever…You’re welcome…later (leaves the room)
Nick: how am I supposed to ask a girl like Evangeline out to dinner? (Sighs and goes back to finishing his homework)
--- At Eve’s House---
James: (kicks the door open) EVANGELINE!!!
Evangeline: (runs downstairs scared) Y-yes J-James?
James: (slams the door shut and stumbles over to Evangeline) GUESS WHAT!!! OUR F-ING DAD FREAKEN ABANDONED US!!!!!
Evangeline: w-what do you mean?
James: OH HE DECIDED TO RUN OFF AND MARRY HIS FREAKIN’ GIRLFRIEND AND FORGET US!!!!!!!
Evangeline: but then who’s gonna give us money for school and other stuff?
James: YOU!!!!!! You’re gonna stop schooling and work for my friend Rob at his club…
Evangeline: a-a c-club?
James: yeah his gentlemen’s club…
Evangeline; but…I’m only 14…isn’t it illegal?
James: it doesn’t matter! I OWN YOU NOW! I can do anything to you! (Pushes Eve against the wall) even this! (He starts kissing Eve’s neck)
Evangeline: James! No! (Tries to push James off her)
--- Next Day --- (Still at Eve’s)
(A.N: I didn’t type up the “thing” coz well I can’t…but yes James raped Eve)
Evangeline: (feels someone’s arms around her waist so she looks under the blanket and sees that she has nothing on and it’s her brother’s arm on her waist) no…no…this cannot be happening…no…
James: (slaps her ) can’t you shut up for 3 hours or something…you’re screaming last night was enough…(removes his arm from her waist turns around and goes back to sleep)
Evangeline: (gets out of the bed and goes to the bathroom) I feel so dirty… (Takes a shower then gets dressed in a long sleeved white shirt with a black t-shirt over it, a pair of black jeans and white converse chucks then walks into James’s room) I-I’m off t-to school…for m-my l-last d-day…
James: whatever just come home and don’t tell anyone about what happened…
Evangeline: yes James… (Goes downstairs and skateboards to school)
---At school---
Paige: (opens her locker and stuffs her books in) last night was amazing…
Devon: (sneaks behind Paige) really?
Paige: (closes her locker) uh hey Devon…umm….yeah…it was nice… (Blushes)
Devon: good I thought you were getting bored with me…good morning by the way (kisses her cheek) and also do I get a second date?
Paige: (smiles) yeah…but when?
Devon: this Sunday?
Paige: I’d Love too…
Nick: (walks over to Devon and Paige) hey lovebirds… (Opens his locker and stuffs some of his books in)
Devon & Paige: (Blushes) hi…
Nick: have you guys seen Eve? (Pulls out his Biology textbook then closes his locker)
Paige: It’s really obvious to Devon and I that you really like her…ask her out already…
Devon: (puts his arm on around Paige’s shoulder) I agree with Paige...
Evangeline: (walks past the trio and into the school office)
Paige: Let’s go see what’s up with Eve…
(They all walk into the office and see Eve returning her textbooks)
Principal: it’s so sad that you have to leave Miss Evangeline…you have been one of our excellent students this semester…
Evangeline: thanks Mr. Worchester…


NO!! Eve at a gentlemen's club??!?!will her friends find out?!?!

Karmen Chris says HI!!! oh and he says u should go suck face with M and S!!!

No comments: