Sunday, January 4, 2009

Love & Friendship = ?

Chapter 1: Secrets....and Feelings...

Evangeline’s POV
School…again...after winter break, which was fun…but now it’s school again!!! I hope there are new students to hang with… I am so excited only three weeks until the skate comp.!

Evangeline: (sits beside Paige) hey Paige…how was Winter Vacay?
Paige: awesome! We went to Aspen again…you?
Evangeline: the usual snowboarding…and hanging out with the guys…
Paige: you going to the annual homecoming?
Evangeline: no way….you know they go all “Formal” there…
Paige: aww…come on…please?
Evangeline: I don’t know…it’s kinda not my thing…
Paige: it’s just one night…
Mrs. O’Donnell: (walks in the room) okay class… we have a new student most of you know him…please welcome Mr. Nick Jonas…
Nick: (enters the classroom) uh…Hi…
3 girls: OMJ!!!!
Mrs. O’Donnell: okay…Mr. Jonas why don’t you take that seat beside Miss Brooks… (Gestures to the empty seat next to Eve’s)
(A.N: in their class two people share one table)
Nick: (takes his seat beside Eve) hi…I’m Nick… (Gestures for a hand shake with Evangeline)
Evangeline: Evangeline Brooks…Eve for short… (Shakes Nick’s hand) and this is my best friend Paige Swann… (Gestures to Paige)
Paige: hi…
Nick: hi…
Mrs. O’Donnell: (puts 3 textbooks in front of Nick) Mr. Jonas these are your textbooks…since you’ve met Miss Brooks…she’ll help you catch up with us…
Nick: yes…Miss O’Donnell…
Miss O’Donnell: Miss Brooks you’re in charge of Mr. Jonas alright?
Evangeline: yes Ma’aam…
Miss O’Donnell: This means stay in at lunch and help him…
Evangeline: oh…uh sure…I guess I can…
Miss O’Donnell: okay… (Goes back to the front table) open your Science books to page 15…
---- After Class ----
Nick: (gets up) you really don’t have to stay in for lunch….you can just show me what to do…then I’ll just do it…
Evangeline: it’s okay…I can stay…
Random guy: (while walking’ down the hall) Hey Eve you comin’ out at lunch? We’re all showing our skate tricks!
Evangeline: no thanks Man! I’d rather wait till the skate comp. to show my moves!
Random guy: okay! Later! (Leaves)
Nick: you skate?
Evangeline: I know…but I’m not you average girl…
Nick: you got that right… (Laughs)
Evangeline: okay…what’s your next class?
Nick: (pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket) uh…well…I’ve got Chemistry then two periods of PE…
Evangeline: (looks at the paper) lucky you we have the same classes…
Paige: (walks out the classroom) hey what’s your next class?
Evangeline: Chem. You?
Paige: I’ve got History honors class….
Evangeline: see…Paige here is into History…
Paige: gotta go! Hey Nick sit with us at lunch okay?
Nick: can’t Eve’s helping me with homework…
Paige: oh okay… (Runs off) later!
Nick: so Chem. Lab?
Evangeline: this way… (Walks down the hallway with Nick following)
---- Paige’s POV ----
As I ran off to class I did not know that I was gonna bump into the cutest guy ever…

Paige: why does my classroom have to be on the second floor?!?
Devon: (walks down the hall with his posse) so yeah...I did date Christian then we broke up…she was too clingy…and that Robert Pattison dude stole the spotlight…
Paige: (accidentally bumps into Devon’s friend) oh sorry…
Devon’s friend: my fault…Paige…real sorry…
Devon: so you’re Paige?
Paige: (looks over at Devon) uh yeah…and you’re Devon right?
Devon: nice to finally meet you…
Paige: well I gotta go…bye! (Runs off) OMG! He’s cute… (Runs into her classroom)
Lindsay: (her seat mate) you’re a minute late…
Paige: ran into your best friend…
Lindsay: you mean Devon…right?
Paige: yeah…did you meet the new guy?
Lindsay: you mean Nick? Yeah…we met on the Camp Rock set last year…he told me he was moving here…
Paige: oh yeah…I forgot you were an extra on set…well I think he likes Eve…
Lindsay: yeah but he’s got a girlfriend …that girl Selena Gomez…or was it Miley?
Paige: oh…well he’s getting along real well with Eve…
Lindsay: hey…random question but do you like Devon?
Paige: what? I only met him today…but all I can say is he’s cute…
Lindsay: (check her cell) hey check your cell for me?
Paige: (pulls out her sidekick and sees “New Message” written on the screen) did you send me something?
Lindsay: just open it and read….
Paige: (opens the message) who’s this?
Lindsay: its Devon…I gave him your number…why?
Paige: he just asked me out…
Lindsay: reply!!!
Paige: already did…
Lindsay: and?
Paige: Lindsay you know my parents and Eve’s parents have a rule on dating…we’re both not allowed until we’re both 16…so I said no…
Lindsay: oh yeah…can I tell him about that?
Paige: okay…I guess…
Mrs. Henderson: (walks in the classroom) okay class….open your books to page 213…
---- At Lunch ---- (with Evangeline at the library)
Evangeline: so…Nick you buying lunch or you got home made?
Nick: home made…I love my Mom’s Italian hero sandwiches…
Evangeline: Italian Heron sandwiches? What does that taste like?
Nick: I’ve got 3 sandwiches…wanna share?
Evangeline: sure…why don’t you go get a table and start…I’ll just get my lunch…
Nick: okay… (Looks for a table)
Evangeline: (goes to the office and picks up her food then comes back and sits beside Nick) okay…so what are you doing now?
Nick: History…question can we eat in here?
Evangeline: yeah…but you have to be a library member to have those privileges…
Nick: can I be one? Wait are you one?
Evangeline: don’t tell my skate mates but yeah I am…I love reading…so…you want a card?
Nick: yeah…
Evangeline: okay why don’t I help you with this first then after we go get you an application form…
Nick: good idea…so History?
Evangeline: well you better be ready to do 6 chapters by tomorrow…
Nick: I’ll be ready…if you help…
Evangeline: deal…okay so Chapter 1 “Medieval Times”…
--- After school --- (with Paige)
So the cutest and popular guy in school just asked me out and I’m the first girl to ever reject him…well…I’ve got a good reason…

Devon: (walks beside Paige) hey…so Lindsay told me…
Paige: yeah…I’m really sorry…so what brings you here?
Devon: well I was wondering if you wanna go get some ice-cream…then I’ll walk you home…
Paige: sure ice-cream sounds okay...but could I bring my friends Nick and Eve?
Devon: sure…
Paige: (sees Nick and Eve walking out the school doors) hey NICK! EVE!
(Nick and Eve run up to them)
Evangeline: hey! What’s up?Paige: you 2 wanna join us for ice-cream?
Evangeline: I can’t…I gotta help Nick finish his 6 chapters for History and Chemistry…
Nick: yeah…I really have to catch up…why don’t we go hang at my house and do a little study group?
Paige: I’m cool with that…Devon?
Devon: alright…
Nick: I’ll just call Big Rob… (Pulls out his Blackberry and calls Big Rob then puts the phone back in his pocket) he should be here soon…
--- With Devon and Nick ---
Devon: so you’re the Nick Jonas…man how do you deal with all the girls?
Nick: well how do you deal? I mean you’re famous too…
Devon: yeah I am...but I mean a million girls want you so badly…
Nick: a good body guard and brothers…
Evangeline: yeah don’t you have like two brothers? Where are they?
Nick: well Kevin and Joe are gonna transfer to this school tomorrow…they had to fix some stuff…
Paige: so…Nick how comes you decided to start normal schooling?
Nick: well I wanted to experience normal schooling for a while…

“Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer,
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder”

Evangeline: (pulls her cell phone out) sorry… (Answers her cell)


whose calling Evangeline?!?! will Paige and Eve be ever be allowed to date?!?!? should i continue?!?!?

No comments: