Saturday, January 24, 2009

Love & Friendship = ?

Chapter 4: Pain and Dates...

Evangeline: I’m sorry…he was just asking about something…
James: so? You know I don’t like it when you don’t follow orders…unless this boy is your boyfriend…
Evangeline: h- (gets cut off)
James: and don’t lie and say “Nick” is short for Nicole because I know that it was a boy! Now what did he ask you? And DON’T Lie! (Grasps her painful wrist)
Evangeline: (winces in pain) h-he asked me…I-if I want to go to his and h-his brother’s concert t-this S-Saturday…
James: who is this boy?! (Grasps her wrist tighter)
Evangeline: (starts crying from pain) I-it’s uh…N-Nick J-Jonas from the J-Jonas B-Brothers…
James: oh that curly haired boy from that stupid boy band you and your friend Paige gush over…what did you say? (Let’s go of her wrist)
Evangeline: I-I told him t-that I’d ask y-you first… (Wipes her tears)
James: well then you can go…as long as you don’t tell him anything about I do to you…
Evangeline: (looks up to James) really?
James: but don’t get used to me being all nice…I’m just doing this because you made me some good dinner…now get back to your homework then bed…and remember NO calls… (Leaves the room)
Evangeline: (sighs and rubs her still painful wrist wrapped in bandage) at least I’ll have some fun on Saturday…
---Next Day ---- (normal POV)
(A.N: Eve, Paige, Devon and Nick have 3 classes together: Trigonometry, Biology and P.E)
Mrs. Jacobson: okay class open your cook books to page 15…we’ll be learning about our blood types…I will all give you lancets and mini blades to prick yourself…just like this… (Takes a random students finger and pricks it just enough for a little blood to come out)
Paige & Evangeline: I’m gonna be sick…
(A.N: this is from twilight...oh twilight my addiction)
Mrs. Jacobson: after you have pricked your finger put a little of your blood on the lancet and we will figure out each others blood type…
Nick: (to Devon) dude the girls look a little pale… wanna go ask if they’re okay?
Devon: (looks over to the girls) yeah…
Nick: (whispers to Evangeline) Eve you two okay…you guys looks a little pale…
Evangeline: Paige and I faint or go weak at the sight of blood…
Devon: (raises his hand) Um...Mrs. Jacobson?
Mrs. Jacobson: yes Mr. Werkheiser?
Devon: Paige and Evangeline look quite pale can Nick and I take them to the infirmary?
Mrs. Jacobson: (looks over to the girls) you may...girls I’ll excuse you from this lesson…same for you boys…
(The two boys take Paige and Evangeline out of the biology classroom and to the infirmary)
Nurse: (sees the girls) oh god…girls blood type lesson huh?
Paige: (nods) yeah…
Evangeline: I should get back…
Paige: but you’ll faint…
Evangeline: Paige I can’t afford missing any classes this year… (Goes back to the classroom)
Nick: does she have strict parents?
Paige: I’ve never met her parents…I guess they are…
Devon: so Nick you said you were gonna ask us something…
Nick: uh yeah…we have a show this Saturday wanna come? I’ve got front row tickets and backstage passes…
Devon: sure…
Paige: totally…have you asked Eve?
Nick: she said yes…so on Saturday my bros and I will pick you 3 up at where?
Paige: what about my house…
Devon: yeah…I’ll just drive there and leave it there…
Nick: so we’ll pick you up at Paige’s house which is where?
Paige: 3 blocks from here… 81st street first white house…
Nick: got it…
Devon: (sees 2 guys walking past the nurse’s office) are those your brothers?
Nick: (pokes his head out the door) Joe! Kev!
(The 2 guys turn around and enter the nurse’s room)
Nick: Devon, Paige my brothers Joe and Kevin… (Gestures to his brothers)
Joe: hey…Devon Werkheiser…loved Ned’s Declassified…big fan man… (Hi-five’s Devon)
Devon: thanks you guys weren’t so bad on Hannah Montana…great actors…big fan of Camp Rock…but don’t tell anyone… (Grins)
Kevin: Kevin here at your service…nice to meet both of you…
Paige: Paige…Paige Swann…what classes do you guys have right now?
(Joe & Kevin show her two papers)
Paige: (looks at the 2 papers) hmm…Joe you have to go down the hall and to the left, first door…and Kevin you’re class is right next door…
Joe: thanks… (Leaves)
Kevin: well…I gotta go….thanks! (Leaves)
Nick: and those are my brothers… I better get back to class… (Walks back to biology)
Devon: hey um...Paige…do you wanna go see a movie tonight?
Paige: (smiles) sure…
Devon: I’ll come around 7:15
--- Later that night --- (at Paige’s house)
Paige: uh…Mom…Dad is it okay if I hung out with a friend tonight?
Mr. Swann: and who is this friend?
Paige: well his name is Devon…Devon Werkheiser…
Mrs. Swann: sure honey…it’s time you had your first date…
Paige: I thought I wasn’t allowed to date until I was 16…
Mrs. Swann: well your father and I discussed earlier that it was time you started dating…plus I know Devon’s parents… He’s a nice boy…
Mr. Swann: nice family too…
Paige: so I can go?
Mrs & Mrs Swann: yes… (Smiles)
Paige: thank you! (Hugs her parents then runs upstairs to change)
--- 15 minutes later ---
(Description of Paige’s outfit: a black 2 layer skirt, a white t-shirt with a crest design, and a pair of black gladiator sandals)

Mr. Swann: (knocks on the door) Paige… Devon’s here…
Paige: (straightens her skirt then gets up and goes to the door) hey Devon…
Devon: (looks Paige up and down) hey Paige…wow…you look beautiful…
Paige: (blushes) thanks…
Mr. Swann: you kids better go…Devon…return her by curfew…
Paige: (stands beside Devon) dad…
Devon: I’ll return her by 10…Mr. Swann… (Flashes his awesome smile)
Mr. Swann: bye you two… (Closes the door)
Paige: (blushes) sorry about my dad…
Devon: he’s quiet cool…oh and by the way you’re cute when you blush… (Takes Paige’s hand)
Paige: (looks slyly at Devon) you asked my parents to take me out on a date didn’t you?
Devon: (lifts his hands up as surrender) you caught me… (Goes back to holding Paige’s hand) why…don’t you want to go on date with me? (Opens the car door)
Paige: (blushes and slides into the front passenger seat) thanks…
Devon: (closes the door and slides into the drivers seat) so…you like scary movies? (Closes his door and starts driving)
--- At the Movie Theatre ---
(After they get out of the car and walk into the theatre)
Devon: so…Bolt, Hotel for Dogs, Bedtime Stories, Twilight, the Tale of Despereaux?
Paige: well I haven’t watched Twilight yet…
Devon: then twilight it is… (Walks toward the counter while holding onto Paige’s hand) 2 tickets to Twilight please…
Counter girl: you’re Devon Werkheiser…OMG…uh yeah…2 tickets… (Prints two tickets and hands them over to Devon)
Devon: (takes the tickets and hands over $10) thanks… (Walks over to the refreshments counter and buys a bucket of popcorn and 2 sodas) you want anything else?
Paige: I think this is enough… (Smiles)
(They go in and take their seats as they wait for the movie to start)

No comments: