Monday, January 19, 2009

...LIFE AS IT IS....

my 100th post!!! w0w...never thought i'd reach a hundred before quiting but i did!!

so i'll talk about sunday night...people came over for dinner...and i hung out with the little kids and Kuya Jan Michael...it was quite fun except for Kuya tring to ruin my copies of th Twilight Saga...he tried throwing it up at the fan...it didn't work...then he fought with my brother and Eric using plastic sticks and baseball bats..it was hilarious cause while he was "Fighting" the two boy we were talking abt how funny it would be if it were all guys who played Volleyball...man the thought was over-the-top! then the kids ran off and he and i hung out in my room...he looked through my 2006 Horizon yearbook,talked abt music and watched Video Zonkers which was quiet hilarious...then we talked abt how he hates it when his dad sets him up with random girls..(which has happend to me) oh and he predicted i'd be lonely for the rest of my life...you knw he might just be right...hahahah...after a while they left and i went to sleep thinking of something which made me cry an hour later...

so now i'm here thinking of something to type for my story coz i got writers block...oh and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Kyle XY is on!! and i'm watching Nick Jonas singing burnin' up!! sooooooo HOT!!!!!!! (it also made my day better!!)i'll post it after this post...

No comments: