Saturday, January 10, 2009

Love & Friendship = ?

Chapter 2: friends and maybe more?

--- Phone Convo ---
Caller: where the hell are you?
Evangeline: sorry James I’m still at school…I’m going to a friend’s house…
James: no you’re not…you’re coming home now! Or should I tell Dad?
Evangeline: no…James please no…I’m going now…bye…
James: bye…
--- End of Convo ---
Paige: Eve what’s wrong?
Evangeline: nothing…Nick…maybe Paige can help you…I have to go…I’ll see you tomorrow… (Gets her skateboard and leaves)
Nick: is she alright?
Paige: uh…Devon…
Devon: go…she needs you…
Paige: thanks…I’m so sorry Nick… (Runs after Eve)
Nick: you really like Paige huh?
Devon: and you like Evangeline?
Nick: maybe…she’s really different…I mean she talks to me normally and not like other fans…and she treats me like a normal person not famous or anything…
Devon: same here for Paige…
--- With Evangeline ---
I’m in trouble again…what did I do wrong to deserve a Dad and brother who treat me badly?

(A boy with blonde hair comes out of a house)
Boy: Hurry UP!
Evangeline: (runs up to the front door) sorry James…
James: (Pulls Evangeline by her hair into the house) didn’t I tell you after school you come home early?!? (Slaps her)
Evangeline: (crying from pain) I’m sorry…I…I lost track of time…
James: (let’s go of her hair and she hits the floor) that’s always your excuse…now get up…and make dinner…
Evangeline: (gets up silently cradling her painful wrist which she landed on and walks to the kitchen)
James: make something good! (Sits on the couch and watches TV after closing the door)
---- With Paige ---
Where is she? Man she’s faster than I am…maybe I should just get back to Devon and Nick…

(She walks back to school)
Devon: what was wrong?
Paige: I lost her…
Nick: don’t you know where she lives?
Paige: no idea…we’re best friends but she keeps a lot of secrets…that she doesn’t tell me…
Devon: maybe she forgot to do something…so she went to do it…
Nick: yeah…is it okay if I ask for her number?
Paige: sure… (Gives Eve’s number to Nick)
(Nick’s car comes)
Nick: uh…well I should go see you guys two tomorrow… (Gets in the car and leaves)
Devon: you still wanna get ice-cream?
Paige: sure…
(They start walking down to a nearby ice-cream shop when paparazzi start following them)
Pap # 1: Devon who is she?
Pap # 2: is she your new girlfriend?!
Pap # 1: hey! Why don’t you give us a smile and tell us your name!
Devon: come on… (Takes Paige’s hand and pulls her into the ice-cream shop) I’m sorry…about the paps…
Paige: it’s okay…so should we order? (Gestures to the counter in front of them)
Devon: right… (To Paige) what do you want?
Paige: I’ll have a chocolate-vanilla sundae…
Devon: (to the cashier) make that two chocolate-vanilla sundaes…
Cashier dude: 2 chocolate-vanilla sundaes coming up anything else?
Paige: no…Devon?
Devon: that will be all… (Pulls out his wallet) how much?
Cashier dude: $13.50
Paige: why don’t we split…I’ll pay for mine…
Devon: no it’s on me today… (Gives the cashier a $20 bill)
Cashier dude: (Gives Devon his change) thank you for ordering…
(Devon and Paige walk over to a nearby table and take their seats)
Paige: so can I ask you something?
Devon: go ahead…
Paige: why’d you ask me to hang out with you?


why did Devon ask Paige to hang with him? why am i asking u? Karmen r still alive? will i ever meet the Jonas Brothers? will i study in the Philippines?

No comments: