Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to MS. KARMEN LEONG!!!!!

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY!!!!! how do u feel?!?!?

I've got news to share with you...sadly i'm too busy to chat...i'l email you the news....

so yeah today STOCKTAKE finally ended!!! yipee!!!i am sooo HAPPY....yet really tired...this is my first official post of 2009...AWESOMENESS cometh my way!! i got really cool stuff 4 my bday....esp. MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yeah...i might be getting a NEW phone!! Yipee!! i hope before school starts...yep i might do Grade 9 here... *insert frown here* yeah...oh well...so i've been txting this guy named Kevin and he's really cool...he's chinese-pinoy and is very funny...hahahaha....so yeah he's also sweet coz he gave e 3 kina load...yeah...so i thought about it...i have a surprise...i'll post it in the next post....muaaahhhahhahahahaha ... I'm sooo EVIL... *insert EVIL grin here*

g2g...check you out l8ters!!!

P.S: some pick-up lines....

-I've got my library card and I'm checkin' you out!
- Are you a parking ticket? coz you've got FINE written all over you...

No comments: