Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Love & Friendship = ?

Chapter 5: the truth is revealed...

Miss Mandy: would you like your transcript?
Evangeline: no thank you…I better go… (Turns around and sees Nick, Devon and Paige)
Paige: you’re leaving? Why? Why didn’t you tell me??
Evangeline: (walks up to her friends) well…umm…I need to get a job…my dad abandoned James and I…I have to find a job to help James…
Nick: who’s James?
Evangeline: my…B-brother…
Devon: he doesn’t school?
Evangeline: h-he dropped out of college last year…H-He’s 23…I better get going…(about to walk past them)
Nick: (puts his hand on her shoulder) wait…
Evangeline: (winces) uh yeah?
Nick: (takes his hand off her shoulder) sorry…um I just wanted to ask about the concert…I’m picking all of you at Paige’s house...
Evangeline: I can’t go…I’ve got other plans…I’m sorry Nick… (Leaves)
Devon: what’s with her?
Paige: I Don’t Know...
Nick: I really wanted her to come…
---- 3 weeks later ---- (At school)
(Devon and Paige are still dating, Nick was still single and Eve was well a prostitute)

Random Jock: (walks past the trio) dude I didn’t think she was Eve but Damn! She’s HOT! Look (takes out his cell phone and shows his friend a video)
Paige: (nudges Devon) go talk to them…
Devon: (walks briskly over to the jocks) hey guys who’s the chick? (Gestures to the girl dancing in the video)
Random Jock: Werkheiser you’ve been hanging around with this girl and you don’t know who she is?
Devon: huh?
Random Jock: last night we went to this gentlemen’s club and bam! Evangeline comes out only a skimpy thong and a sexy bra with glitters on it…
Devon: (looks at the video as it zooms into the girl’s face) it is…Eve…guys where is this club?
Random Jock: near that bistro named “Carolina” or something…
Devon: thanks… (Runs back to Paige and Nick) guys…I found out where Eve works…
Nick: where?!
Devon: s-she’s a prostitute at a Gentlemen’s Club…
Paige & Nick: WHAT?!?
Devon: she was on the video…I saw her face…it was her…
Nick: but why? A prostitute?!
Paige: we have to get her!
---- Later that evening--- (at the club with Eve)
Drunken guy: yeah baby! Show me some off that!! (Tucks a dollar bill into Eve’s bra)
Rob: EVE! Come here! You’ve got a customer!
Evangeline: (goes offstage and over to Rob) yes Rob?
Rob: you’ve got a customer in room 2 (points to a room with a green colored door)
Evangeline: okay… (Walks into the room) sir?
Guy: (turns around and walks up to Eve) you’re Evangeline Brooks right?
Evangeline: yes why?
Guy: (takes off his jacket and puts it on Eve) I’m Paul Jonas…Nick’s dad…I’m taking you out…
Evangeline: I can’t my brother will hurt me…I’m sorry Mr. Jonas
Mr. Jonas: I’m getting you out of here…you’re too young…please Eve…
Evangeline: okay…
Mr. Jonas: I’ll be right back… (Goes outside then after a while comes back in with Rob)
Rob: Evangeline…this man is going to take you for tonight be back tomorrow…or else…
Evangeline: yes sir…
Mr. Jonas: (takes Evangeline’s hand and walks out of the club and into a black suburban) are you alright?
Evangeline: y-yes…
Paige: (emerges from the back) EVE! (Hugs Eve)
Evangeline: Paige! (Hugs Paige and sees Nick and Devon beside her) how did you guys know?
Devon: one of the guys took a video of you…
(The car had started and they were headed away from the club)
--- At the Jonas house ----
(Evangeline was in Nick’s room with Mrs. Jonas while everyone else was downstairs)
Mrs. Jonas: my husband heard you say your brother will hurt you…did he force you into this?
Evangeline: (looks down at her hands still shaking) y-yes…he made me…he said if I didn’t do it he would hurt me…
Mrs. Jonas: has he touched you yet?
Evangeline: h-he r-raped m-e… (Tears start running down her face)
Mrs. Jonas: oh dear… (Hugs Eve) I’ll bring you some dry clothes… (Leaves the room)
(Someone knocks on the door then enter)
Nick: hey… (Sits beside her)
Evangeline: do you still like me? Now that you know that I’m a dirty filthy slut?

Nick: (wipes her tears) you’re not a dirty slut…you’re a beautiful girl with an amazing smile…who I still like…
Evangeline: (holds his hand) you still like me even if I’m like this…
Nick: yes…I still like you why didn’t you tell anyone?
Evangeline: because he told me he would hurt me and someone I really like…
Nick: who?
Evangeline: you…he said he would hurt you and your brothers…
Nick: you should’ve told us or at least me…I would’ve gotten you away from him…
Evangeline: you would’ve been hurt…
Nick: my dad said you could stay the night…
Evangeline: thanks…but when Rob finds out I didn’t come back he’s gonna look for your dad…
Nick; my dad used a fake name…they know him as Mr. Michaels…
Evangeline: oh...okay…thanks Nick…
Nick: can I ask you something? (Looks up at Eve)
Evangeline: (draws circles on Nick’s palm) yeah?
Nick: how many times have you…well…um…had…
Evangeline: sex?
Nick: (nods and looks back down at his hands)
Evangeline: only when James raped me and when Rob accepted me at the club…
Nick: my Dad is taking you to the police station tomorrow…to file a case…
Evangeline: okay…umm…Nick?
Nick: yeah?
Evangeline: (Smiles) where will I sleep?
Nick: here in my room…
Evangeline: what about you?
Nick: on the couch downstairs…
Evangeline: you could stay here I’ll be fine on the couch…
Mr. Jonas: (enters the room with Mrs. Jonas following) Eve?
Evangeline: yes Mr. Jonas?
Mr. Jonas: just call me Uncle Paul and My wife Aunt Denise…is it okay if Nick slept in here?


will Eve let her and Nick sleep in the same room?!? why do they want him there with Eve?!?!?

KARMII are u happy?!?! i posted another chapter!!!! and also are you happy since Chris can't take revenge on u he's doing it on me!!! which means tickling, trying to kiss me more, ignoring me , and soo many other things...Karmii i hate u...

No comments: