Saturday, January 17, 2009

Love & Frienship

A.N: sorry for not posting...writers block people...

Chapter 3: sweetness and consequences

----BACK TO THE STORY ---------
Devon: I guess because I want to get to know you...you’re quiet unique you know…
Paige: unique?
Devon: I mean you don’t treat me like I’m famous…you talk to me as me Devon Werkheiser the normal person…
Paige: well you are normal…I mean yea you’re famous and every girl wants you… but sometimes there’s more than fame and money to people…
Devon: that’s the reason I wanna hang out with you…
--- With Nick --- (Back at his house in the kitchen)
Mrs. J: hey honey…how was school?
Nick: great…I made some new friends…
Mrs. J: you should invite them over sometime to hang here…
Nick: my friend Eve might come tomorrow to help me with history…
Joe: (comes in the kitchen) Ohh…Nicky’s got a new crush!!
Nick: I do not…
Kevin: (comes in after Joe) Joe…leave Nick’s love life alone…we leave you and Charmaine alone…
Joe: fine…man you and Katrina are really perfect for each other…you both know how to ruin my fun…
Kevin: hey Mom… (Kisses Mrs. J’s cheek) where’s Dad?
Mrs. J: on the phone…you guys have a concert this Saturday…
Nick: can I invite my friends to watch?
Mrs. J: sure…will you invite that girl you’re talking about?
Nick: yeah…
Mr. J: boys homework time…
Boys: (go into their rooms and start on their homework [only Nick and Frankie])
--- With Evangeline --- (about 2 hours later)
James: are you done yet!?!
Evangeline: (brings the tray of food to the living room) I made lasagna and salad… (Sets the food in front of James)
James: dad won’t be home till next week Thursday…go do your homework and NO phone calls or else…
Evangeline: okay… (Walks upstairs to her room and closes the door) at least I won’ see Dad for a while… (Sits on her desk with her book bag in hand)
--- After an hour ---

“Cause you're hot then you're cold

You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up(you)
You don't really want to stay, no(but you)
But you don't really want to go-o

Evangeline: shit! Why I didn’t put this on silent?!? (Answers the call)
---Phone Convo --- (Eve’s whispering)
Evangeline: hello?
?: Eve?
Evangeline: who’s this?
?: It’s uh...Nick
Evangeline: how’d you get- you asked Paige didn’t you?
Nick: well yeah…am I disturbing you?
Evangeline: not really…why’d you call?
Nick: well uh… (Rubs his neck) do you wanna come watch our concert this Saturday?
Evangeline: uh…I guess I could but I’ll have to ask James…
Nick: boy friend?
Evangeline: no he’s my older brother… (James suddenly enters the room) uh Nick I have to go…bye… (Hurriedly ends the call and looks down to the floor)
Nick: hello? Uh okay bye...
--- End of Phone Convo---
James; what the hell did I say about phone calls?!?


sorry...left you a cliffy...what will James do to his sister?!?! (i really hate James) will Eve be allowed to go to the show?!?! Should i continue?!?!


No comments: