Saturday, January 17, 2009

Last Night's activities...

Last night we partied again...till 1 am in the morning...it was quiet boring except for me playing Tekken on PSP for an entire hour...then i think around 12;30 or was it later...my uncle stood up and said he had announcement that had something to do with my aunt sitting down on a chair in the middle of the room...Next thing i knew my uncle was on his knees proposing to my aunt...i never thought i'd see someone i know propose to another person i know...it was so sweet i was near tears...my auntie toni actually cried and also Tita Marian cried before saying yes to my uncle Bobby...it was sooo sweet..no one knew he was gonna propose!!!!! the wedding is on JUNE 6 of this year...They've got around 5 months to settle everything...i wish i was here...i might be here...which would be good...i would love to be a bridesmaid or wedding planner helper or something...i think i'm gonna type a long post after this...i really need to let out some steam...


l8ters...

No comments: