Monday, January 19, 2009

the depression GOES ON.....

You are gone
I used to love you.
You are gone
That's the plain truth.
You are gone
Never coming back.
You are gone
My new heart's black.
But since you're gone
I guess it's okay
To find new love
The same way.
Is that alright?
You won't get mad?
'Cuz even though we used to be in love
You've made me sad.
So You'll repay
Repay Today.
For what you did.
You're paying.
You are Gone.


Dark days become sunny
Frigid days become warm,
Rainy days become cloudless
And lightning got wiped away from the storm.

Oceans sing,
Rocks cry out,
Mountains roar,
And tree branches shout.

The stars fall
Right out of the sky.
The moon winks
And the sun went dry.

All because you said one thing
All because you said it true
All because you made me smile
All because you said I love you.


Seeking fun heart to heart
I fell underneath this part.
Knowing love is something hard
I try to remove it from my heart.
But for some reason I can't
That's not what my mind will want.
Because I soon realize there's a chance
You may love me too.
When I talked to you
I thought I was stuck on glue.
I am beat up every day
I hate living this way.
Teased for who I love…
Teased for my looks…
My heart's been caughton sharp hooks.
But I get this feeling…
You might love me too…
It's out of the blue…
I can only hope
You love me too.
To my Hidden Love


Today I breathe heavy
Since fallen in love I have
As though being stuck by lightning
My heart has stopped at your sight
Your smile
Is as though the moon
Were smiling down on me
With her passionate glow
And just for a moment
I feel tremendous joy
Not a minute passes by
Without you in my thoughts
My life, my soul, my being
Needs of your love orI might die
So like this poem
This love shall last in meFOREVER..…


six years (suposed to be 13 but then i was in-love at one... hardy har)
of pain and tears
my love for you
was always true
The things I’ve done
I know not why
I see the hurt
well up in your eyes
When you're not here
a part of my soul does die
Each night in bed
alone I cry
Soulmates once
but now no more
My heart bleeds for you
right to the coreI love you so
and always will
Regret is always
the bitterest pill

My heart's beatin' so
Still cant explain to ya, though.
You're sweeter than honey
You're cuter than a bunny.
I cant tell ya how much love there is in here
Can you hear?
My Love
This is so complex.
I wanna be your girl
I want you to be my man
I want to walk with you
Hand in Hand.
Cant tell if I'm crazy for you
Or just Insane
Either wayI cant explain.
Tell me, my secret love,
Tell MeYou Love Me-
Even if it's just a Little.



Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN any of these poems...

No comments: