Sunday, July 20, 2008

Updates...and what not...(mostly random)

so...yeah...i'm just here on the laptop listening to my ipod and typing...decided to update!! well i told Karmen i had a surprise for her and that posting chap. 4 of my story...i suddenly got inspiration to write...so right now i have a couple new fav songs...
-Don't Ask Why - Vanessa Hudgens
-Bottom Of The Ocean- Miley Cyrus
-Pushing Me Away - Jonas Brothers
- Can't Have You- Jonas Brothers
-Goodbye- Miley Cyrus
- Follow Me- Jamie Spears
- Our Time Now- Plain White T's
mostly that...
- also i got a new PHONE!! now i've got two!!
- I have officially given up on BOYS...they are tooo COMPLICATED!!!
- I saw some people at Foodmart...mostly: Alisa,Amay and Kevin; De~Arne,Diana and there rents' and Minolee's rents'...

well..i g2g...
P.S: Karmen might not go online 2day skul 2morrow...gotta wake up early or my DAD will KILL me!!!!!

No comments: