Sunday, July 20, 2008

One Chance,Two Hearts,Three Words... chap. 4

Nick: so…you don’t like roller coasters?
Demi: I love roller coasters…what about you?
Nick: I love roller coasters too…but why didn’t you go on the ride?
Demi: because…I have the entire summer vacation to ride the roller coasters…what about you?
Nick: well…um…because…um…
---With The boys and Azula ---
Joe: *the rollercoaster goes through a loop-de-loop* YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooo!!!!!!!!!
Kevin: YEAHH!!! This is AWESOME!!!!!
Skandar: Azula! You havin’ fun?!!!
Azula: YEAH!!
Skandar: Azula!
Azula: YEAH?
Skandar: DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT TONIGHT!?!?!?
Azula: *looks at Skandar* SURE!!!
Joe: nice move asking her on a roller coaster Skandar…
Kevin: yeah…it’s the first time I’ve seen that happen!!
Skandar: what can I say I’m different!!
Azula: *in her head*OMG!! Skandar Keynes just asked me out on a ROLLER COASTER!!! AHHHH!!!!
--- With Nick and Demi ---
They had gone inside a gift shop by the hulk ride…
Sam: *goes up to Nick and Demi* hi…do you need any help?
Demi: SAM!?!
Sam: DEMI?!?! What…what…are you doing here?!?!
Demi: I’m on summer vacation with Azula…what are you doing here?!?!
Sam: I’m working here…for the summer…
Demi: *notices Nick* oh…Sam…this is my friend Nick…Nick my friend Sam…
Sam: hi…
Nick: hi…
Sam: so can I help you with anything?
Demi: yeah…do you have any stuffed Hulk kind of toys?
Sam: we’ve got lots…I’ll be right back *leaves*
Nick: who are you buying for?
Demi: well…I like getting stuff toys from places I visit…I kinda collect them…
Nick: Frankie would be so happy to be here…
Demi: Frankie?
Nick: my little brother…he’s 7 years old…
Demi: aww…that’s cute…where is he?
Nick: back in my parents room…he’s sick…
Demi: aww…that’s sad…
Nick: yeah…
Sam: *comes back with 2 different sized hulk stuff toys* which one?
Demi: I’ll take both and some other stuff…
Sam: okay…I’ll leave it at the front counter…*leaves*
Demi: thanks…
Nick: two stuffed hulks?
Demi: one for me and a friend…
Nick: Azula?
Demi: someone else…*roams around the store and picks some items*
Nick: *follows Demi* so Cheska…um…have you…um…gotten a boy friend?
Demi: *stops walking and faces Nick* uh…no…not really…why?
Nick: well…I was um…wondering maybe you wa-(gets interrupted by Joe)
Joe: HEY!! We we’re looking for you two!
Nick: *gives Joe the”I’m gonna get you” look*
Kevin: so what are you buying Demi?
Demi: a couple of stuff for friends…Azula guess who I met earlier?
Azula: Who?
Sam: *walks over to Demi* Demi…any more stuff to take to th-(gets cut off because e she sees Azula* AZULA!!
Azula: OMG!! Sam!?! What are you doing here?
Sam: currently working part time…
Lucy: *comes over* sorry to ruin your reunion with your friends Sam but I’ve got an errand for you to run…*walks away*
Sam: oh okay…see you guys later…*follows Lucy*
Demi, Azula & Nick: bye!
Joe: who was that?
Demi: that was our friend Sam…she’s from Australia…
Kevin: she’s nice…
Joe: and pretty…
Kevin: oohhh…Joe likes her…
Joe: I do not…
Nick: Joe…
Joe: okay maybe I do…*blushes*
Nick, Skandar & Kevin: Oh Joe…
Skandar: so what are we doing next?
Joe: *smiles slyly* more rides?
Demi: why don’t we walk around the entire theme park? It’s only 10am…
Kevin: yeah…great idea…

No comments: