Friday, July 25, 2008

One Chance,Two Hearts,Three Words chap. 5 (snippet)

--- Later That Afternoon ---
They had gone on almost every ride…The boys had signed about a million autographs and taken a million pics with the girls and Skandar just watching…

Skandar: Uh Azula what time should I pick you up?
Azula: around 7 if that’s okay with you…
Skandar: okay…so 7pm…tonight…*smiles*
Azula: *blushes*…
Demi: *nudges Azula and whispers* what’s with you and Skandar?
Azula: *whispers back* he asked me out on the roller coaster…
Demi: wow…our first day and you’ve already got a date…
Azula: what about you and Nick? What did you guys talk about inside the shop?
Demi: nothing much…
Azula: really? It looked like you guys were talking about something kinda serious…
Demi: we were talking about his little brother Frankie…which reminds me…Skandar do you know where they boys parents room is?
Skandar: uh yeah…room 201… why?
Demi: nothing…hey I gotta go run an errand…be right back…*leaves*
Azula: okay…
--- After 15 minutes---
All the fans had left to explore the rest of the park…Joe, Nick and Kevin made their way over to Azula and Skandar who were discussing Narnia…

Azula: so Lucy and you are the only two coming back to Narnia?
Skandar: I can’t tell you...it’s kinda a secret…
Azula: oh well…
Nick: hey…um…where’s Demi?
Azula: she left for a while…
Skandar: yeah she asked for your parents room number then left…
Nick: um…okay…I’m gonna look for her I need to ask her something…*leaves*
Joe: *smiles* more rides?
Kevin: sure why not…
--- With Demi ---
She had gone to room 201 with a bag full of stuff…
Demi: *knocks on the door* hello? Anyone home?
Mrs. Jonas: *opens the door* uh yes?
Demi: hi are you Mrs. Jonas?
Mrs. Jonas: yes I am why?
Demi: I’m a friend of Nick’s…the names Demi but call me Cheska…is Frankie here?
Mrs. Jonas: why don’t you come in Cheska…Frankie’s on the couch…
Demi: *comes in and walks into the living room where a little boy was lying on the couch watching TV* Frankie?
Frankie: yeah?
Mrs. Jonas: *closes the door and walks over to Frankie* Frankie this is Nick’s friend Cheska…she came to see you…
Demi: *sits next to Frankie* your brother told me you were sick so I came over to give you this…*hands over the bag she was holding*
Frankie: *sits up and takes the bag* w0w…*pulls out a big stuffed Hulk* I’ve always wanted one of these!
Mrs. Jonas: Cheska you shouldn’t have gotten him these…
Demi: it’s okay I wanted to…I don’t think it’s fair if he stays inside all day when there’s an entire park outside…
Mrs. Jonas: well thank you...Frankie what do you say?
Frankie: *hugs Demi* thank you…*goes back to playing with the stuff Demi got him*
Mr. Jonas: *comes in the room* hon. I was wond-*sees Demi* we have a guest…
Demi: *stands up* hi I’m Demi but call me Cheska…you must be Mr. Jonas?
Mr. Jonas: nice to meet you Cheska…
Frankie: Cheska would you like to play with me?
Mr. Jonas: Frankie I think Demi has better things to do…
Demi: actually it’s okay…I’ll play with you Frankie…*sits next to Frankie and tickles him*
Mr. Jonas: *to Mrs. Jonas* she’s a very nice girl…
Mrs. Jonas: *to Mr. Jonas* I like her…
--- With Nick ---
He was on his way to his parent’s room when someone called him…
??: Nick?
Nick: *turns around* Jenna?!
Jenna: *walks over to Nick* hey what are you doing here?
Nick: we’re here for some shows and vacation…
Jenna: Joe’s here?
Nick: uh yeah…um… Jenna I gotta go…I’ll see you around! *walks upstairs to his parents room*

It's only a snippet coz it's not finished but i'm kinda busy so i'll type the entire thing and post it either 2day or 2nite or 2morrow....

No comments: