Sunday, July 6, 2008

UPDATE!!

Karmen where are you!?!?! oh well...while waiting can sum1 pls!! tell me how to put music on my blog!?!? right now i'm listening to "Our Time Now" by the Plain White T's...and watching a youtube vid of a song called "Can't Have You" by the Jonas Brothers...in the beginning it sounds like Usher's song "Make Love In this club"...a couple of minutes ago i was watching 4 vids at once!!
-Love bug
-Be Be Good
-Video Girl
- I'm Gonna Getcha ( Shania twain cover)
all done by the Jonas Brothers...from their new album cming out in August!
okay...so can i ask a question...should i keep writing One Chance,Two Heart,Three Words?! i mightnot be able to write much when school starts... but i may keep writing coz it's interesting...oh well...

okay....so i still need sum1 to help me wid my boy dilemma...i already did the following:
-told him that i like him
- told him to leave me alone (so he would stop annoying me)
- ignored him
and about a million more things...
i just got an idea...i'll write a song telling him how i feel...GREAT!!

No comments: