Monday, July 14, 2008

One Chance,Two Hearts,Three Words Chap.3

SORRY! school just started and so did HOMEWORK!! well i'll post the next chapter soon....enjoy :)

Azula: who’s this?
---- The JB ----
Joe: do you guys want to meet Skandar or should we change?
Kevin: let’s just meet Skandar…changing takes to long…
Nick: you guys go ahead…I need to buy something at the hotel shop…
Joe: okay…just meet us at the hulk ride…
Nick: sure! *walks away*
Joe & Kevin: *walks towards the hulk ride*
----Demi ----
She was walking towards the hotel shop…when she bumped into someone…
Demi: sorry…
??: it’s okay…it happens?
Demi: *drops one of her bracelets accidentally then goes inside the shop*
??: *picks up the bracelet and goes after the girl* Miss!
Demi: *turns around and accidentally slips* woah!
??: *catches her before she reaches the floor* gotcha!
Demi: *looks at his face* Nick Jonas?!
Nick: *helps her stand* I’m guessing a fan?
Demi: sort of…what are you doing here?
Nick: we’re having a show…wait…since you know my name what’s yours?
Demi: It’s Demetria but call me Demi...or Cheska…
Nick: Why Cheska?
Demi: so you don’t get confused between Demi Lovato and me and because my second name is Francheska…
Nick: okay…so nice to meet you Cheska…since you know why I’m here what are you doing here?
Demi: I’m on summer vacation with my best friend Azula…
Nick: cool…you dropped this outside…*hands over Demi’s bracelet*
Demi: *takes the bracelet* uh…thanks…I should go...
Nick: see you around!
Demi: yeah…*leaves*
---Azula---
She had finished unpacking and was sitting outside her and Demi’s room…
Demi: *walks towards her smiling* guess who I just met!
Azula: uh…Orlando Bloom!?!? Jesse McCartney?!? Who??
Demi: Nick Jonas!!
Azula: OMG!! Wait did you get what you wanted in the shop?
Demi: *slaps her head* Oh man…I forgot…I was too excited that I met Nick…
Azula: well tell me on the way to the Hulk Ride….
They starts walking towards the rides…
---With Skandar ---
He was by the ride with Joe & Kevin…they were waiting for Nick and the girls…
Skandar: where did Nick go?!
Kevin: he said her had to buy something at the hotel shop…he’ll be here soon…
Joe: can we go on the ride while waiting?
Kevin & Skandar: No…
--- Sam’s POV ---
Ugh…why did I even take this job?!?! But anyways I do need the money…but why do I have to just be one of the maintenance?!? Can’t I help in the shops?!

Lucy: (one of the maintenance managers) okay Sam…you’ll be assigned to help at the shop near the Hulk Ride…mostly just clean up, help customers with their purchases and other important things…your lunch break is at 12…only one-hour lunch break…if you do good then you can work permanently in the shop…

Sam: okay…
Lucy: you may go now…
Sam: thanks…* leaves Lucy and walks towards the Toy Store near the Hulk Ride* uh…hi I’m Sam…
Girl: hi I’m Jenny…why don’t you go over to that lady over there*points to a lady near the entrance* and ask her if she needs help…
Sam: okay…*walks over to the lady* Miss…do you need any help?
Lady: yes…I was wondering if you have any mini sized stuff toys for little kids…maybe around the age of 3.
Sam: I think we have an assortment inside…just follow me…*walks toward a big shelf of stuff toys*
Lady: *follows Sam*… oh thank you…*looks through the assortment of toys*
---Nick ---
He had bought what he wanted and was heading out when he saw Demi again…walking towards the Hulk Ride with a girl…
Nick:* runs up to Demi* hey Cheska…
Demi: hey Nick…oh Nick…this is my friend Azula…
Azula: did you just call Demi Cheska?
Demi: so he doesn’t get confused between Demi Lovato and me…
Azula: oh…
Nick: so where are you guys heading?
Demi: we’re meeting up with my friend Skandar…
Nick: Skandar Keynes?
Demi: uh yeah…you know him?
Nick: well he invited me and my brothers to meet his friend…
Demi: well then that’s me and Azula…
Nick: Great…at least I know you two…
Azula: there they are! *points towards 3 boys near the front of the Hulk Ride*
Nick: I bet Joe is anxious to go the ride…
They all walk over to the boys…
Skandar: *hugs Demi* Demi! I haven’t seen you in a while!
Demi: *hugs back* same here! *stops hugging Skandar*
Skandar: *stops Hugging Demi and looks at Azula* Hi…I’m Skandar...you are?
Azula: Azula…
Skandar: nice to meet you…by the way this is Joe, Kevin and I guess you two know Nick…
Azula & Demi: Yeah…
Joe: can we go on the ride now?
Skandar & Kevin: YES!!
Joe: YIPEE!!!!! *jumps up and down then runs to the entrance to the ride*
Demi: uh…why don’t you guys go on…I can’t handle rollercoaster’s right now…
Azula: why not?
Demi: I don’t feel so good why don’t you guys go and I’ll just go to the gift shop…
Nick: I’ll join you…
Kevin: okay…you two stay here and we’ll go on the ride…
Skandar: unless Azula you don’t want to go on…
Azula: actually I’d love to go on the ride…
Skandar: then let’s go! *takes Azula’s hand and lines up behind Joe with Kevin following*
Azula: See Ya Demi!!
Demi: Have fun!!
Joe,Kevin,Skandar and Azula all go on the ride…

Cliffhanger: will Kev,Joe,Skandar & Azula enjoy the ride?!?!? what about Nick and Demi!?!
next chap. Sam will be entering the story...

No comments: