Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tag...

List 10 things that you like about holidays, and another 10 things that you dislike about holidays.

After you are done, tag 12 people.

I tag NO ONE....

Ten things I like about my holidays:

#1. Can go to friend's houses
#2. Can wake up anytime I like.
#3. Can play Video Games all day
#4. Be lazy
#5. Can have time to write stories
#6. Can go online all day
#7. Can go out
#8. Visit relatives
#9. Go shopping

#10. Blog

Ten things I dislike about my holidays:
#1. Have to do chores
#2. Very boring
#3. Very Very boring
#4. being on house-arrest

#5. Not enough sleep.
#6. Parents are working so can't go out.
#7. Cleaning up my room.
#8. -

#9. -
#10. -

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.

#1. I
#2. am
#3. really
#4.excited
#5. coz
#6. im

#7.goin'
#8. to

#9. DISNEYLAND
#10. sometime
#11. next week!!
#12. woo hoo!!!
#13. Hope
#14. to

#15. see
#16. CELEBRITIES!!!!!!!! (JONAS BROTHERS!!OMG!)

No comments: