Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love & Friendship = ?

Chapter 9: FINALLY! pt.1

---With Nick & Kevin--- (at the label)
Nick: (runs in with Kevin following) Jenna is Uncle John in?
Jenna: (receptionist) he’s in…would you like to see him?
Nick: yes…it’s urgent…
Jenna: go right in…
Nick: thank you! (Runs in to the office) Uncle JOHN!
(A guy turns around in his chair)
Guy: Nick what’s wrong?
Nick: Uncle John…you know Eve right?
John: (starts signing papers) well yes…the girl you talk about a lot…what about her?
Nick: (blushes) her Mom Is Violet Granger…
John: (drops the pen) Violet Granger?
Nick: she’s your child…we can’t prove it but a DNA test can…
John: but Violet…she left me…how do you know it’s Eve?
Kevin: (walks in) I just got a call…Uncle John someone left a box of stuff from Violet…there’s a bunch of letters and Eve’s original birth certificate…
John: where is Eve?
Nick: hospital…
John: I have to see her...excuse me boys… (Leaves)
Kevin: Nick we better get home…Mom’s looking for us…
---At the Jonas house---
Mrs. Jonas: (puts the phone down) I just called the boys…
Devon: Paige and I will go to the hospital…
Paige: Eve just called me…
Mr. Jonas: okay you two be careful…
(Devon and Paige head out to an awaiting black SUV)
Paige: (gets in with Devon following) she sounded a little frustrated you think she’s okay?
Devon: (closes the door and takes Paige’s hand) it must be the anesthetic or something…don’t worry…
Paige: I hope she’s okay… (Lays her head on Devon’s shoulder)
Devon: Paige…I know this is the wrong timing but…um… I Love you…
Paige: (looks up at Devon) um…
Devon: I know we’ve only been together for 3 weeks…but I feel this connection between us…and its okay if y- (gets cut off)
Paige: Devon Werkheiser…you’re pretty cute when you’re nervous and I Love you too… (Kisses Devon lightly on the lips then pulls away)
Devon: (smiles)
---- Back at the hospital----
Doctor: Miss Brooks you’re 3 weeks pregnant…
Eve: what?! I can’t be…
Doctor: your tests show you’re positive…I’ll leave you alone now…and you’re free to go when you choose… (Leaves)
Eve: I can’t be…I just can’t…I’m too young…I’m freaking’ 14! (Pulls out her cell)
(After calling Paige, the door opens and a guy enters)
Eve: who are you?
Guy: I’m John Fields…
Eve: why are you here?
John: I-is your Mom Violet Granger?
Eve: yes…how do you know her?
John: she was my girlfriend…but that’s beside the point…can I ask you something?
Eve: yes…
John: do you have a birthmark on your shoulder?
Eve: yes…what does that have to do with it?
John: (hugs Eve) you’re my daughter!
Eve: (pushes him away) what do you mean?
John: when you’re Mom left me she gave me this… (Pulls out a picture of Eve as a baby)
Eve: (looks at the picture then back at John) you’re M-my Dad?
John: yes…
Eve: (hugs him and lets the tears fall she was holding back earlier)


OMG!! okay so who's the Daddy of Eve's baby??? will she tell her Dad??? will Nick tell Eve he LOVES her?? does Eve Love him back?!?!

No comments: