Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Love & Friendship = ?

Chapter 6: Love in bloom?

Mrs. Jonas: We know you make feel uncomfy with guys but just in case you need something…
Evangeline: (draws circles on Nick palm again) its fine with me…I trust Nick…
Mr. Jonas: Nick can we talk for a second outside?
Nick: sure Dad… (Follows his Dad out the door)
Mrs. Jonas: here are some clothes Hun…they’re Nick’s…I don’t think my clothes would fit you… (Hands over a pair of pajama pants and a yellow t-shirt) you better change…I’ll be outside…Night Honey… (Kisses Eve’s forehead then leaves)
Evangeline: (changes into the pajama pants and takes off the jacket Mr. Jonas had given her)
Nick: (comes in) uh Eve… (Sees Eve without a shirt only bra and his face goes red) oh…uh…um... (He turns around to face the door) sorry…
Evangeline: (puts on the t-shirt) you can turn around now…
Nick: (turns around with his head down and walks over and sits next to Eve on the bed) sorry again…
Evangeline: (puts her hand on his chin and lift his face so they’re eye to eye) its okay… (Kisses his cheek) so what did I miss in school?
Nick: (blushes) well…Paige and Devon are dating…but not officially together…
Evangeline: they make a cute couple… (Lies back on Nick’s bed)
Nick: (lies beside Eve) yeah but you should see them all lovey dovey…
Evangeline: (giggles)
Nick: never heard you giggle before it’s kinda cute… (Smiles)
Evangeline: (Blushes) thanks…
Nick: (gets up) we should get ready for bed…I’ll sleep on the floor…
Evangeline: you can sleep beside me Nick…I’m fine with it…I can trust you…
Nick: no it’s fine...you’re the guest…
Evangeline: (takes Nick’s hand and leads him back on the bed) please Nick… (Pouts and does the puppy dog eyes)
Nick: fine…I’m just doing it because you did puppy dog eyes and I fall for those easily… (Pulls the quilt out a little so they could both get in)
Evangeline: (whispers silently) like how I fell for you…
Nick: (looks back at Eve) did you say something?
Evangeline: nothing… (Slides under the covers) are you coming?
Nick: (slides in beside Eve) so uh…Night…
Evangeline: night… (Kisses his cheek then snuggles up under covers facing him)
Nick: (blushes furiously and turn off the lamp near the bed) uh…yeah night… (Snuggles up under the covers and falls asleep facing Eve)
--- Next Morning ---
Devon: they look really cute…
Paige: guys we only came here for a picture if they catch us we’re dead…
Joe: you think something happened between them lat night?
Nick: (rubs his eyes and opens them) no nothing happened to us…Joe you know I won’t break my promise…
Joe: oh...um…yeah later! (Leaves the room)
Kevin: (silently laughs because Eve was still asleep) come on Devon, Paige let’s let them get some sleep…
(Everyone leaves the room with Kevin closing the door quietly)
Nick: (brushes Eve’s hair away from her face) you look beautiful asleep…
[A.N: Eve had fallen asleep leaning on his chest with one of Nick’s and her hand entwined while his other hand lay on her shoulder and her other hand lay against his stomach…]
Evangeline: (looks up at him smiling) do I really?
Nick: (blushes) oh you heard that…
Evangeline: (makes circles on Nick’s stomach) thanks…
Nick: you’re welcome…um Eve?
Evangeline: (stops making circles and looks up at Nick) yeah?
Nick: (tucks a strand of stray hair behind her ear) do you want to go out for dinner tonight?
Evangeline: (crawls up so she’s face to face with him and smiles) I’d love too… (Crawls out of bed and goes to the bathroom)
Nick: (gets up and starts jumping up and down on the bed) she said YES!!!
Evangeline: (comes back in the room and sees Nick and giggles) umm…Nick?
Nick: (gets of the bed and blushes) uh yeah?
Evangeline: do you have any extra clothes I could borrow?
Nick: uh sure…hold on… (Opens his closet and pulls out a pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt) here… (Hands over the clothes) but um…I haven’t really got any undergarments…you can borrow…


Oh NO!! no undergraments?!?! what will Eve do?!! LOL! HEY KARMII!! is this okay now?!?!? take bck what u said abt my blog being dead!!!!!!! or else!!!!(check my tag for this post!!)

BYE PIPZZZ!!!!!!!!!

~ later skaterzz~
~P3AC3, LOV3, JONAS~

No comments: