Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love & Friendship = ?

Chapter 7: Untold Secrets and Love pt.1

Evangeline: Paige brought some; she told me in the hallway…thanks for the clothes… (Kisses his cheek then leave the room)
Nick: (blushes and goes downstairs) Joe, Kev, Devon?
(All 3 boys turn away from the TV)
Nick: I finally asked her out and she said yes!
Kevin: (walks over to Nick) great job dude!
Joe: He’s finally a man! Although he hasn’t even scored!! (Hugs Nick)
Devon: great job Nick… (Shakes Nick’s hand)
Nick: Joe you freak…I’m gonna go change…later… (Runs back upstairs)
--- With Eve in the bathroom ---

“Maybe we're trying

Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing is beating our hearts
we’re empty”

Evangeline: hello?
Caller: I’m gonna kill your boyfriend…and everyone else around you…
Evangeline: James?!? Please no…
James: you ran to them…and told them, I told you the consequences…
Evangeline: James please no…they did nothing wrong….please…
James: they’re gonna pay the price for your mistakes Evangeline…I’ll see you soon…
Evangeline: JAMES!! Please no…
(The phone line is dead)
Evangeline: (opens the bathroom medicine cabinet and pulls out a razor) I’d rather pay for my own mistakes then have the people I care for get hurt … (Takes the razor and slits her wrist)
Paige: (knocks on the door) Eve? Can I come in? (Keeps knocking the after a while opens the door and sees Eve) EVE!! DEVON! NICK! Someone Help!Evangeline: (collapses from all the blood loss)
(Everyone runs into the bathroom)
Nick: EVE!! (Runs to her side and picks her up bridal style) Kev car!
Kevin: (runs downstairs with everyone including Nick and Eve follow Kevin to the car) only Eve and Nick should go first…we’ll call when you can come…
Paige: okay...Devon… Joe?
Joe & Devon: sure…
--- At the hospital ---
Nurse: (sees Nick carrying Eve) what happened??
Nick: s-she slit her wrist…she won’t wake up…
(A doctor and a bunch of other nurses take Eve away in a hospital bed)
Nurse: Sir…you can take a seat in the waiting room… (Takes Nick into a room nearby then leaves)
Kevin: (Walks into the waiting room and sits beside Nick) She’ll be fine Nick… (Pats his back)
Nick: but why would she slit her wrist? I don’t get it… (Rests his head in his hands)
Kevin: I don’t know man…

“Another day without you with me

is like a blade that cuts right through me
But I can waitI can wait forever
When you call my heart stops beating
When you're gone it won't stop bleeding
But I can wait
I can wait forever”

(Nick picks up his cell)
Nick: hello?
Stranger: stay away from her…
Nick: who is this?
Stranger: if you want her to be safe stay away from her…
Nick: who are you? Why are you calling me?
Stranger: if you want Evangeline to be safe leave her alone…let her handle this alone before everyone you love starts to get hurt…
Nick: No! I’m not leaving her alone I…I-Lo-like her
Stranger: ah…ah…ah…boy you can’t fall in-love with her…she is dangerous…I want you and your brother to leave the hospital now…unless you want your brothers to get hurt…
Nick: no stay away from my family!
Stranger: get out of the hospital…you’ve got 15 seconds… 15…14…13…12


Will Nick get out or will he stay?!?! Karmii ur like my MOM!!

No comments: