Sunday, December 7, 2008

UPDATE/ AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

so yeah...my Auntie Cherry just came back from the Phils. and after waiting for a LOOONNNGGG time i FINALLY got my special edition Jonas Brothers cd "A Little Bit Longer" and i'm totally in LOVE with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so beside that i now have work Monday to Sundays...which means MORE pay!!! yesterday (Saturday) i skipped work to go to a wedding (which my Mom and Sis were a part of) an i was hangin' wid Micah...and on Tuesday i FINALLY graduated from Grade 8...so congrats to me...today at work there was a lot of pipz...like Kuya Jan Michael,Tita Marian,Tita Cris,Eric,Rhaya,Derek and so many others.. we (me, Scheneidah and Felicity) had to wrap soo many x-mas presents this week..so yeah that was my week...

i gotta go...ADIOS AMIGOS!! p.s: i will post chapter 1 of my new story on my b-day (thats if i'm online) i also plan in making a trailer via youtube...g2g enjoy my new cd and watch sooo many movies coz it's movie marathon night...CIAO!!!i am also now a Britannica High fan!!!

2008 Graduation:

...Me and Micah...
....Me and my certificates....
...Deborah,Me and Asuamu...
Me,Shavina and Carolyn (she's wearing a suit, Alisa was too) ...Me getting a school award... Me getting my certificate...


No comments: