Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my NEW YEARS BLOG...

hey...it's me...again...well i'll blog today (JANUARY 1, 2009!!) about what happened last night,...

last night we went to Tita Cris's house to spend our new year's there...i fell asleep and woke up around 11:58...Kuya Jan Michael laughed at me and asked" you just woke up huh?" and i said yes and he laughed...after we went downstairs did countdown and lit the sparklers...it was okay except for me almost burning my ipod...after i went upstairs and Kuya Jan Michael laughed at me again coz i was half asleep once again (hey i came from work!)...after i hung out with the boys :my brother,Eric,Raphael and Kuya Jan Michael...Kuya thought it was weird for me to be hanging out with boys but hey i'd rather hang with boys for some weird reason...after a while we went to his room ansd listened to some songs on his laptop...oh yeah he told me that "Dude" means a pimple on a donkey's butt...same for dudette...honestly check the dictionary...we also talked about how awkward it is to talk to parents about dating and you know stuff...it was fun..i mean you know just sitting and talking...he had alot of funny stories...we had a laugh and then we laughed harder when we hear my Dad and his Dad downstairs doing a duet on the Karaoke machine thingy...it was FUNNY!!!!!Then we left and went home...and i didn't sleep till 4am(we came home at (2am i think)......

zzzzz....zzzzz.....zzzzz....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
btw: JONAS PONES!!! and 2009 will be a year i wish to achieve alot...

No comments: