Friday, December 19, 2008

The End.../Confessions..

this is the end...the end of my love life as we know it...

i also named this post CONFESSIONS because it's time to confess...

Karmen: i am sooo JEALOUS that your Lucky in love...i'm jealous that you've got sum1 special in ur lyf...it hurts that ur always happy while me i'm always sad..did u knw i didn;t go to work toay because i cried soo much after we came from a party last night that my eyes are red...i cried because well i like this guy and he likes another girl (Karmii u knw it already)...and he left with her...without saying bye to me...

De~Arne: i am soo JEALOUS of her...she's soo pretty, slim and every guy wants her...i'm also pissed at her coz every guy i have EVER liked wants HER...do u know how much that hurts?!?!?yesterday i saw her and she got a new haircut which she was showing off...it kills me that she's always got a boyfriend...

i hate my life and everything about it..i wish i was pretty, slim and well i wish that a guy would come along and like me for me and not the way i look...right now i just started crying again due to the fact that i'm hurt... I'm tired of getting hurt...i'm officially quiting LOVE.. i am erasing it from my mind...i won't love again(except for loving my fam and fav pipz)....and right now i should be happy coz my grandma got me the Jonas Brothers "Burnin' Up" Tour Book for my bday and xmas (dnt worry i'm still happy abt that)...

THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY MOST SADDEST POST...

i use to wish having a bf on xmas but even that was crushed...the next time i might blog will be after xmas...i'll post what i got 4 xmas...

P.S: i might not post my story anymore...i think i'm gonna quit writing...


this song is dedicated to all those guys who BROKE my heart with or without knowing it:

Song Title: It's Over
Composed by: Bea Resurreccion

Hey you it's me again
How's the life without the gain?
I Know it's been rough
So just scratch the scruff
Off and know...

It's Over! the music's done
Face the limelight and
Know i'm gone
Never to be yours again
Oh yeah...

It's Over! time to let go
And know that this girl's
Not yours anymore...
It's Over...

Bridge:
It's too late to say
You're sorry for all the pain
You've caused...
Because...

It's Over! the music's done
Face the limelight and
Know i'm gone
Never to be yours again...
oh..yeah

It's Finally Over...

--- Copyright 2008-09 ----

No comments: