Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well it's Boxing Day here... i am sooo Happy i got a lot of cool things..Karmii guess what!!!! i got the entire Twilight book series!!!!!! i am officially addicted...i got a lot of other stuff like 2 pairs of earphones (i'm kinda clumsy with earphones either i lose them or break them), a snoopy stuff toy, "Burnin' Up on tour with the Jonas Brothers", the twilight book series, MONEY!!!, bags, a new watch, necklaces and bracelets...and also this year we had "secret friends" and my secret friend was Kuya Jan Michael...boy he's hard to shop for...De~ Arne picked my name so she gave me a really cool necklace and earrings set...as for my sibs it was all toys...soo many toys...right now i'm planning my bday party (yep my mum said yes) Karmii i wish i could invite you....oh well...i'll post pics...


Karmii:

he emailed me today... yea...he wished me a Merry Christmas ,Happy New Year and also Happy Birthday...he apologized about not saying bye to me...i told him it was okay...were friends now...and maybe forever..he's got my back...don't be jealous of me...and i'm sorry for bombarding you with my problems...I'm really lucky to have a friend like you...your the best and i wouldn't trade u for anything else in the world even if Nick Jonas asked me to marry him...wait...me a Mrs. Jonas?!?! nah just joking i'd rather pick you because it's not everyday i'll find a friend like you...you're the most amazing BFTTEOT ever!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy ADVANCED Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: yes he did pick her...i told him that he'll regret it...He hasn't replied yet but idc anymore...

No comments: