Friday, August 15, 2008

My Best Friend Till The End Of Time: Karmen Leong

This may not be as touching as urs but anyway (i tried my best)...
Okay so as they say "Opposites Attract"...i believ that bcoz Karmen and I are total opposites...
Differences:
-She's a loud mouth (no offense) -I'm not...(well not really)
-She's not much of a JB fan - I have OJD...
-She's not a gadget person..- i have so many gadgets
-She's smart...-I'm average..
-She's Malaysian-I'm Filipino...
-She's a good dancer...-I'm OK...

Similarities:
-Were both asians...
-We sing...
-We're writers...
-we know everything abt each other...
-WE RULE!!!!!!!!!
- and basically were BEST FRIENDS TILL THE END OF TIME!!!!!!!!

Okay so eversince i first met Karmen we were friends which then became best friend and now BFTTE!!Karmen has always been there for me,she's well the Best Friend I've always wished for...she's smart,pretty,and just plain awesome! I wouldn't wish for a better Best Friend...If i had to choose between a Jonas Brothers concert and hanging with Karmen for a day...i'd choose the concert (not!) i'd choose Karmen!! (literally)...Karmen if ur reading this i hope you always remember that i'm always here even if the sea separates us i'll always be here for u...nothing will ever separate us...Karmen is the most amazing person i've ever met and i'm glad i met her...cause my life wouldn't be complete without Karmen...She's like the sister i never had...and I MISS HER!!!!!!!!!!!! Badly!!!! This may not make u cry Karmen but It made me laugh and cry…If I were to give you an award I’d give you the award for: THE MOST AMAZING BEST FRIEND TILL THE END OF TIME!!! It’s hard finding a best friend who’ll be there for u always,who doesn’t backstab you and who doesn’t leave in ur time of need…Thank you Karmen for :
-always being there…
-for choosing me to be ur BFTTET/BFTTE
-for remembering me…
-and just plain thank you for everything you’ve ever done for me….and thanks for being AMAZING!!!

No comments: