Thursday, August 14, 2008

Computer DILLEMMA! & UPDATE!!!!!!

I Have a BIG PROBLEM!!!!!!!! They took away our computer bcoz it has some problems and now i can't post my story!! (sorry Karmen!!) Well today is brother's 6th b-day... HAPPY B-DAY : FRANCIS LUC RESURRECCION!!! and tomorrow (August 15,2008) is Shower's bf's b-day : HAPPY EARLY 19th b-day to JOSEPH ADAM JONAS!!! (Joe Jonas)...so a couple of minutes ago i was watching a funny vid of Joe Jonas dancing to one of the songs on the Camp Rock movie!! i fell off my chair laughing!! Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl-hVtOkDNM

Okay so i guess this would be considered boring by others...but my next post will be abt how the Jonas Brothers inspire me to pursue my dreams...after that i'll be typing an entire post on my BFTTET/BFTTE Karmen Leong...

P.S: AHHHH I GOT the JONAS BROTHERS self titled album!!! i'm getting their new one on OCTOBER 4,2008!!!!!!!!!! (being random yet HAPPY!!!!!!!!)

No comments: