Saturday, September 20, 2008

Random update!!!

popped by to wish my fav Jonas Brother (besides Frankie) Nick Jonas a Happy 16th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! (it was on Tuesday September 16)
and also to update on my life...i am currently here at my Aunt's house sleepin' over...i have a question: What do u do when ur crush likes ur friend?!?!? well that's my question today...g2g ciao!!!
oh btw shout out to:
KARMEN!!!!!(I MISS CHATTING WITH YOU!!!!!!!!Literally)
SHOWER (WATZUP?!??! still like JOE?!?!?)
CHRYSTINA (how's the PHILS?!!)
and
WELL EVERYONE ELSE (WAZZUP?!?!?)

P.S: no internet for a while...were having power probs at home....just email me at my email adds if u have any advice...

ADDS:

b_resurreccion@yahoo.com
muzic_lover_JB@yahoo.com
angelmuziclover@aol.com (NEW!!)

P.S.S: I am sooo HAPPY!!!!!! the Jonas Brothers were on Saturday Disney!!!!!!!!!and Camp Rock will be shown on channel 7 in NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: