Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Love & Friendship = ? (The Finale)

--- 2 years later ---
John: Eve! Your friends are here!
Eve: (runs downstairs) I’ll be back around 10 okay dad… (Hugs and kisses her dad then runs outside to her friends)
John: Have fun birthday girl! (Closes the door and goes off to some work)
--- At Paige’s house --- (later that night)
Eve: thank you Devon for the new laptop bag and thank you Paige for the charm bracelet… (Hugs Devon and Paige)
Devon: I’ll be right back… (Goes downstairs then comes back upstairs with a cake) a birthday is never complete without a cake…
Eve: aww…
(Devon sets the cake down on Paige’s study table)
Paige: make a wish bestie…
Eve: (closes her eyes and blows out the candles after making her silent wish) all done…
Paige: well we have one more surprise but you’ll have to go to the balcony…
Eve: um…okay… (Goes over to the balcony with Devon and Paige following)
Nick: (starts strumming his guitar and looks up at Eve)

You, you like driving on a Sunday
You, you like taking off on Monday
You, you’re like a dream
A dream come true

I, was just a face you never noticed
and I, I’m just trying to be honest with myself
With you
With the world

You might think
that I’m a fool
for falling over you
So tell me what can Ido to prove to you
That its not so hard to do
Give love a try one more time
Cause you know that I’m on your side
Give love a try, one more time.

Eve: (leaves the balcony)
Nick: (stops playing guitar and stands there) where’d she go?
Eve: (walks out the front door and over to Nick and hugs him) what are you doing here?
Nick: well I heard it was my best friend’s sweet 16…so I flew in and surprised her…and also because I wanted t ask you something…
Eve: what’s that?
(Little raindrops start falling)
Nick: (takes a deep breathe) we never got to go on a date because my tour started…and ever since we left I’ve been anxious to tell you that I really really like you Eve as in I may even love you…that song I sang I wrote for you…will you be my girlfriend?
(The rain starts to pour harder, soaking them in the process)
Eve: Nick…I…I don’t know how to say it right so I’ll just say it…I think I Love you too... and yes I would love to be your girlfriend…
Nick: YES!!!!! (Hugs Eve and spins her around in the rain then puts her down) I have something for you… (Pull out a silver necklace an puts it on her)
Eve: Nick I love it… (Hugs him)
Nick: I should probably do this now… (Leans in and kisses Eve)
=== The End ===

A.N: sorry its sooo not long….I’m sorry…if anyone wants I’ll write an epilogue of them 10 years later or something…

No comments: