Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Love & Friendship = ? Epilogue

…7 years later…

(Paige & Eve are 21 while the guys are 23)

---With Nick---
Devon: (paces back and forth) you think she’ll say yes? I mean yeah we love each other but what if she isn’t ready?
Nick: Devon dude…you guys have been together for 7 years…you two have been through a lot together…she will say yes…
Devon: Nick tell Eve I said thanks again for picking out the ring…I know girls love jewelry but rings aren’t my thing…
Nick: yeah me too…I’ll tell Eve you said thanks again…
Devon: when are you gonna propose to Eve?
Nick: um…
Devon: wait haven’t you thought of proposing to her?
Nick: well…I’ve thought about it but I don’t know if she’s ready…
Devon: you should hear her when she’s at mine and Paige’s apartment…
Nick: what do you mean?
Eve: (goes over to where Nick and Devon were) Devon she’s here…
Devon: (breathes in and out) it’s time…
--- Paige ---
(Before Eve left her alone)
Paige: Eve what are we doing here?
Eve: it’s a surprise…just stay right there… (Leaves)
Paige: (starts humming her favorite song)
Devon: (walks up behind her) you’ve always loved that song…
Paige: (turns around) Devon! (Hugs him) you’re supposed to be shooting a new movie…w-what are you doing here?
Devon: well…I took a week of from filming to do something really important…
Paige: what’s that?
Devon: this… (Gets on one knee and pulls out a black velvet box containing a beautiful ring) will you Paige Swann marry me?
Paige: Yes…Devon I will marry you…
Devon: (gets up and puts the ring on Paige and kisses her) I love you Paige Swann soon to be Werkheiser…
Paige: I love you too Devon…my future husband… (Kisses his cheek lightly)
--- With Eve ---
Eve: (sees Devon and Paige all happy) she said yes…
Nick: Eve…
Eve: (turns around to face Nick) yes?
Nick: (gets down on one knee) will you spend the rest of your life with me? (Pulls out a blue velvet box with a ring inside)
Eve: I…YES!! (Hugs Nick as he gets up)
Nick: (puts the ring on Eve) I love you my beautiful Fiancé
Eve: I love you too Nick… (Gives him a light kiss on the lips which he returns)
(Devon & Paige walk over and clear there throats)
Nick & Eve: (pull away and blush) sorry…
Paige: (sees Eve’s engagement ring) OMG EVE!!! He proposed didn’t he?!?!
Eve: well…yeah… (Smiles and hugs Paige) congratulations…
Paige: (hugs her back) congrats to you too…
Devon: (walks over to Nick and gives him a hug) congrats…I didn’t think you’d do it now…
Nick: when she was looking at rings with you I followed and picked out a ring after you guys left…I’ve been planning it for awhile...
Paige & Eve: DOUBLE WEDDING!!!

--- 3 months later --- (Wedding Day)
Mr. Jonas: okay boys ready?
Nick & Devon: yup…
Mr. Jonas: got your vows?
Nick & Devon: yup…
Mr. Jonas: then let’s go…
(They all headed out and waited at the altar for the girls)
---Fast Forward---
Paige: you ready bestie?
Eve: ready…what about you?
Paige: ready…
(They both take a breathe and start walking down the aisle)
Mr. Jonas: Today we are gathered here today to wed these two couples…now the rings please…
(Two ring bearers go up and give the rings to each couple)
Mr. Jonas: Eve as you put the ring on Nick please recite your vows…
Eve: (slides the ring on Nick’s ring finger) Nick…you and I have been through a lot…I’m happy you were there to comfort me and make me happy again, I am so lucky to have a guy like you in my life forever...I Love you…
Mr. Jonas: Nick…your vows…
Nick:(slides the ring on Eve’s ring finger) Eve…ever since I met you I’ve liked you…you were so different from all the other girls…and when you said yes when I proposed I felt like the happiest guy in the world…I Love You too…
Mr. Jonas: now Paige…
Paige: (slides the ring on Devon’s ring finger) Devon…when I first saw you I thought you would never notice someone like me…being the famous actor you are…but that night when you kissed me I realized that I was wrong for thinking I was a nobody…because I know that I am someone to you…Thank you for making me feel loved…
Mr. Jonas: Devon your turn…
Devon: (slides the ring on Paige’s finger) Paige Swann…you are my one true love…when I first met you that day you bumped into me on the way to class I thought you were the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen…that night I kissed you was the best night of my life…I realized that I finally found a girl who loved the real me and not just the famous Devon Werkheiser…Thank you for loving me…
Mr. Jonas: I now pronounce you man and wife…you may kiss your brides…
(The small crowd stands up and claps as the groom kiss their brides)
Devon & Nick: (to their individual brides) I Love you…
Paige & Eve: (to their individual grooms) I Love you too…
----------------------------------------------------------------------
== Epilogue ==
After the wedding party Paige and Devon flew to Hawaii for their honey moon while Nick and Eve flew to the Bahamas…After a year Eve gave birth to twins Rhian and Dylan while Paige and Devon had a little girl named Andrea 3 months after Eve…Nick and his brothers still tour but Family always comes first, Eve now runs her Dad’s Record Label while Paige opened up a restaurant/coffee shop, Devon continued with his acting and singing career…

AUTHOR’S NOTE:
Sorry the Epilogue wasn’t long I just wanted to write what happened in the future…


BTW: OMG!!!!!!!! KRIS ALLEN WON AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!! WOOT!!!! YAY!!!!


The Engagement Rings:
Paige:
http://www.shopdi.com/images/products/_df/2561861_df.jpg (Has Engraving inside saying "Forever and Always")
Eve: http://lux-stuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/tiffanyengagement.jpg ( Has Engraving inside saying " My Love for You is Infinite-Nick")

The Wedding Dresses:
Eve: http://www.studydressmaking.info/images/Wedding_Dresses.jpg
Paige: http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11668756/Wedding_Gowns.jpg

The Tuxedo's:
Devon: http://coolefashion.com/images/Tuxedo.jpg
Nick:http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/356/20/jonasbrothers_84696137-1.0.0.0x0.624x912.jpeg (minus his brothers)


THE END

No comments: