Friday, November 21, 2008

Free Time...

hey everyone who actually reads this...i changed me layout due to well i got bored... i just went online to check out random stuff...so yeah i REALLY wanna buy this cellphone called: T-Mobile Sidekick LX 2008 version...I've been begging my Mom to get me the phone...she says if i pass and get good marks on my national exams i can get anything i want for my x-mas and b-day...which are only weeks away from each other...i am sooo HAPPY we have MTV China here...they show both Chinese and Global music videos!! i loved it when i woke up yesterday morning and watched the Jonas Brothers music videos: "LoveBug" and "Burnin' Up"...i also watched David Archuleta's "Crush" music video...

Songs for the weekend:
-Can't Have You (Jonas Brothers)
-It's Over (Jesse McCartney)
-Womanizer (Britney Spears)
-About A Girl (The Academy Is...)
-Thunder (Boys Like Girls)
-My Hands (David Archuleta)
-White Horse (Taylor Swift)
-If I Were A Boy (Beyonce)






Here's a pic of the cellphone i want...
There's also a site were you can create your own skins for the sidekick...

No comments: