Sunday, October 12, 2008

a new story?!?!?

okay so i might write a new story...i'm still deciding though....this is the prologue...

In Love there are many things you can’t understand…like when do you know it’s love? When do you know it’s over? When do you know he’s gone for good?

“I’m sorry Gabrielle…” Nick said as he got into his car and drove off…why did I choose to love him? I knew he would break my heart like all the others but I still fell…Nick was the only person I trusted more than ever…I practically gave him my heart….but he still chose to break it…but why? As I sat there on the park bench I wished Blake was still here…He would always comfort me when a guy broke my heart…but now he was gone…
and so was Nick...

What do you think?!?!? pls. comment or post on CBOX...I'll post my first chap. soon...

No comments: