Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Only Hope chp.1...

A.N: sorry i really am bad at writing story kind i'm used to script kind...

Gabrielle's POV:
---Flash back--- (2 years ago)

"Ahhhh!" i screamed as Nick and I crashed into the pool..."Yeah!" Joe said as he jumped in after us..."Nicholas why?" i asked as we reached the surface of the pool..."ohhh...Nicholas....you're so cute when you call me by my fullname..." Nick said as he gave me a kiss on my cold wet lips..."Get a ROOM!!" Kevin yelled as he came out of the house with a tray of drinks..."Nicholas stop! i have to go inside..." i say as i try to get him to stop tickling me..."are you leaving me?" he said as he gave his cute pout "no, I'm just going to take a shower...i' going shopping with trish..." i say as i come out of the pool and wrap myself in Nick's towel..."can i come?" Nick asked as he got out of the pool..."Nick you perv!" Joe shouted as he came to the side of the pool..." Joe i am not a perv i wanna go shopping with her and Trish..."Nick says as he looks for his towel not knowing i have it..."Oh..in that case can i come?" Joe asks as he gets out of the pool and grabs a drink from Kevin..."no...it's a girl's day out" i say as i leave the boys and go upstairs...

P.S: after this i'll post another story prologue and you guys vote...
P.S.S: if u have DISNEY CHANNEL watch out on October 19 for the JONAS BROTHER's new music videon for their 2nd single "LOVE BUG"...

No comments: