Wednesday, June 25, 2008

life.... (update only)


okay...soo...life is boring here..in PNG!...i just finished doing a favor for my friend...just wanna say SORRY to:

-Ms.Karmen Leong (for goin' offline)

.....so today i went and ate and watched tv...now i'm watching: Are U Smarter than a 5th grader...next is Camp Rock...so i'm soo HAPPY!!! I saw karmen's Blog...it'was ok...i'm tryin' to take a pic of my things....so...the only pic i have right now is : MY PSP! like it?!?! it's pink...i also have a ds which is white...

okay..so i have a BIG question... WHAT IS LOVE!?!?!? i really wanna know... oh well...i'll find out someday...by the way Karmen...Skandar Keynes and William Moseley both have gf's..NOT!! they're single...i think...all i knw is William is a nerd..they interviewed him for dolly magazine and i have the issue...he's a bookworm!! well i g2g..this was a quick update...i g2g play against my brother on the wii!! (I will WIN!!) we're playin' tennis and i love tennis!!
p.s: Karmen my sister says hi!!

No comments: