Monday, June 30, 2008

For : Karmen Leong..../ day no.4 of WORK!!

I’ll always be beside you
Until the very end
Wiping all your tears away
Being your best friend
I’ll smile when you smile
And feel all the pain you do,
And if you cry a single tear,
I promise I’ll cry too….


just a little poem...not by me....just found it online...

-------------------------------------------------------------
...4 th day of work....

so 2day i was at Brian Bell...and i saw Salome!! she's in lae for 2 weeks...work was boring....bcoz we did nothing...i played wid a soccer ball and i'm thinking of playing soccer as my sport this year...so...yeh...i was hidind behind the toasters...(no idea why i was hiding) and Mrs. Kramer's daughter (my boss is Mrs. K) was playing video games!! unfair!! i worked for 9 hours wid no lunch break..5pm i come home tired..i wish i didn't have work tomorrow....oh well...it's kinda boring but okay..i made tons of friends...My mom said i'm getting my pay 2morrow (YIPEE!!) ...right now it's 11:07 adn Karmen is still not ONLINE!!! wer r u Karmen?!?!? so yeh...wat will i do wid my pay?!?!? save or buy sumting?!?!? hmm.....oh well i'll decide 2morrow... i g2g..still gotta write my stories , eat cake (at 11:12 pm) and listen to my ipod!!
L8TERS!!!!

No comments: