Wednesday, April 8, 2009

UPDATEZZZ...

heyyy...i'm in L.A!! woot! with my niece and nephew...HI ROBYN!! LAURENCE!!!(great kids) im am sooo not tired...get this i get dizzy when the plane lands... and get this it's COLDDD here!!!!! (at night) im still in my hoodie...sooo how's life everyone who ever reads this suckish blog??? il update soon after going to Disneyland 2morrow...il post pics....i just realized this... i'm in the same state where the JONAS BROTHERS LIVE!!! omg...hahaha...LOL...Robyn is beside me reading out what i type...Robyn is soooooo cooool...Laurence was soo cute before...now he's a little cute...but not as cute as before....life is soo full of happiness....my brother is soooo ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!! i can't take it...ugh....Karmen i need u here!!! OMG!!! i just lost my hearing...Laurence and Francis just screamed in my ear....KARMEN!!! HELP!!!!!!

No comments: